Ask for create dae file

1991viet
Hi everyone,
I am currently using OpenRave for my project. I have a problem with converting stl to dae. Specifically, I have a stl file of 3D-reconstruction of an object, I want to convert it to dae format, so as to it could be read by OpenRave (I need exactly the dae format). I already use some tools like MeshLab, but it didnot product the output I desire. I attach below the sample dae file I want to produce, with the visualization. I saw the tag "<authoring_tool>OpenRAVE Collada Writer</authoring_tool>", I think it could be the key (When I use MeshLab, the tag is MeshLab), But I can't find out which tool produce dae file with that tag
Thanks in advance
 mug1_working.dae