AttributeError: 'Environment' object has no attribute 'Add'

AttributeError: 'Environment' object has no attribute 'Add'

EpicZaa
This post was updated on .
I'm trying to generate IKfast cpp solutions for the Baxter robot:

~/ros_ws/baxter_custom_ikfast$ python ~/openrave/python/ikfast.py --robot=baxter_arm.right.rounded.dae --iktype=transform6d --baselink=1 --eelink=10 --freeindex=5 --savefile=baxter_right_arm_ikfast_solver.cpp

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/EpicZaa/openrave/python/ikfast.py", line 9203, in <module>
    env.Add(kinbody)
AttributeError: 'Environment' object has no attribute 'Add'

env is from env=openravepy.Environment()

I'm little bit stuck on this error, google yielded no results, can anyone help?