Box geometry in URDF does not scale in DAE

Box geometry in URDF does not scale in DAE

mgualti
Hello,

I am having an issue where the dimensions of a box geometry in a URDF file seems to be about half the size once it has been exported as Collada and viewed in the OpenRAVE viewer. I am using the collada_urdf package to make the conversion: http://wiki.ros.org/collada_urdf. The geometry is defined as follows:

<link name="hand_motor_link">
    <collision>
      <origin xyz="0 0 0" rpy="0 0 0"/>
      <geometry>
        <box size="0.045 0.09 0.035"/>
      </geometry>
    </collision>
    <visual>
      <geometry>
        <box size="0.045 0.09 0.035"/>
      </geometry>
    </visual>
    <inertial>
      <mass value="0.0001" />
      <origin xyz="0 0 0" />
      <inertia ixx="0.0001" ixy="0.0" ixz="0.0" iyy="0.0001" iyz="0.0" izz="0.0001" />
    </inertial>
  </link>

In OpenRAVE, the box size looks to be about half the size specified in the URDF. In Gazebo (which uses the URDF), the size of the box appears true to the physical dimensions. Do you know what could be causing this behavior? I am using Ubuntu 12.04, ROS Hydro, and OpenRAVE 0.9.