Capture an image along with X,Y coordinate for each pixel

Capture an image along with X,Y coordinate for each pixel

asheshjain399
Hello

I am using env.GetViewer().GetCameraImage() to capture image of an openrave environment. Is there a way to get X,Y location (w.r.t. the global coordinate) for each pixel of the image? I have the camera transform but then I need a measure of depth for each pixel to get their X,Y location.

Thanks!
Ashesh