CheckSelfCollision throws an exception with pqp

CheckSelfCollision throws an exception with pqp

Smile4meNow
Hi,

I am changing the CollisionChecker to pqp in C++ and I am getting an OpenRAVE::openrave_exception (Bad Ptr) when using CheckSelfCollision afterwards. However CheckCollision works fine.
The other thing is when I use the same code with ode CollisionChecker everything works.

This is the code I am using:

    CollisionCheckerBasePtr pchecker = RaveCreateCollisionChecker(penv,"pqp");
    penv->SetCollisionChecker(pchecker);
    penv->CheckCollision(penv->GetKinBody("myrobot"),penv->GetKinBody("target")); <- Works.
    penv->GetKinBody("myrobot")->CheckSelfCollision();  <- Causes an exception.

Thanks for your help.