Quantcast

Collada segfault

Chris Dellin
Hey all,

I'm running into a segfault with Collada, which is identical to issue #265 [0].  The conclusion there was that the user (nikitakit) had multiple instances of Collada installed.  I'm running into the same issue, and I don't think that's the explanation for my problem.  Details are in new issue #283 [1].  If anyone has any suggestions, it would be very helpful!

Cheers,
- Chris

Re: Collada segfault

nfbraun
I think I had the same problem, and successfully worked around it.
See my comment at https://github.com/rdiankov/openrave/issues/283 .