Collision Meshes in OpenRAVE

pierre_franklin
I've been trying to figure out how to use collision meshes with OpenRAVE 0.9.0 via the Collada files.

From the example robots in the install directory, there does not appear to be any unique collision meshes.

I have been running openrave, loading the robot, and then switching the view to show collision geometries only. However, all the models I have tested only display the same geometry as the visual.

I assume there is support for separate collision meshes, but is there an example where this is used with a Collada file?