Computational Time

quizzy5889
Hi Rosen, Hi everybody,

I've got a very important question for my thesis. I'm studying you BasicRRT and BiRRT algorithms.

Supposing I've got to plan everytime the same trajectory with the same environment keeping constant all the parameters, what should I have to expect about the computational time? Should it always be the same or it can vary? I start every time a new program and I noticed that Mersenne-Twister and RaveRandomFloat() produce always the same sequences.

Thank you for your help and for your kindness.

Andrea