Controllerarguments in XML

GaTt
Hi,

I am writing an own controller and I want to set it in my XML robot file.
I found that this is done like this:

<robot file="robots/schunk-lwa3.robot.xml">
  <controller type="MyController controller arguments here"></controller>
</robot>

However I cannot find any documentation about the format of the controller arguments. I tried it by specifying the DOF incidences as comma separated list but this does not work.

It would be great if you could give me a hint on how to do this. I was able to set it controller in python as specified by the documentation without any problems.

Thank you and kind regards,
Clemens

Re: Controllerarguments in XML

dear clemens,

in your example, the controller's xlmid will become "MyController controller arguments here" and you have access to that string via the stringstream argument in the constructor.

you can also parse all the XML below controller tag like:

<controller type="MyController controller arguments here">
  <myxmltags>1 2 3</myxmltags>
</controller>

using RaveRegisterXMLReader. We do this for the ode physics interface, so you can see an example.

sincerely,