Disabling soqt requirement for mac compilation

Disabling soqt requirement for mac compilation

Okal Billy
Dear Openrave-users,

I would like to disable building of the qtcoinrave plugin as I am still having issues with soqt and coin on a mac. I just need to have core openrave running for now,
does anybody know how to do this?

Else hints on making soqt work are also welcome.

Re: Disabling soqt requirement for mac compilation

hi  billy,

if you uninstall soqt completely from your mac osx and clean the
openrave cmake cache, openrave should build without soqt

rosen,