Quantcast

Does OpenRAVE supports simulating bodies affected by the air?

Does OpenRAVE supports simulating bodies affected by the air?

秋纫
Hi, all!

Currently I'm working on a project for robots manipulating with ping pong balls. But those balls are highly affected by air, so that they can't be simply simulated as rigid bodies. Instead, we use some differential equations to deal with the problem.

I took a little bite of OpenRAVE before and I have some basic knowledge. But I still can't sure whether OpenRAVE can simulate ping pong balls and interact with robots or not. If it can, how can I make it?

Best,

秋纫