ERROR: python.exe procedure entry point could not be located

ERROR: python.exe procedure entry point could not be located

simbazgb
As indicated by subject, I am trying to see what I can do with OpenRAVE with

openrave.py --example hanoi

then I got this.

After this pops up twice, the script keeps going.

And I see a similar problem asked by others before

http://openrave-users-list.185357.n3.nabble.com/python-exe-Entry-Point-Not-Found-td3088207.html

.

And I tried Rosen's answer, but it's not helping.

I'm using python 2.6, msvc-10.0, win8-64, openrave-0.9, qt 4.7.1.

I have added all the values need to be added to variables.

Any thoughts?