Error while generating Inverse Kinematics

Error while generating Inverse Kinematics

quizzy5889

I've got a problem. The generation of the inverse kinematics fails when tries to write the dll file.
The cmd output is here error.jpg. I send you also the robot XML file and all the Cads if you want to try it by yourself.Smart-5_NJ-60.zip

Can you help me please?

Thank you in advance

Andrea

Re: Error while generating Inverse Kinematics

quizzy5889
Update:

I try to generate the dll by compiling it via MSVC10.
But it generates a dll that does not work (only 8KB). Can you help me to go through please?

Andrea