[Feature Request] Jacobian in generated ikfast.cpp

[Feature Request] Jacobian in generated ikfast.cpp

baxelrod
how hard would it be to add some Jacobian functions to the auto-generated ikfast.cpp file?  This seems like a really useful feature.  (I know OpenRave has Jacobian functions, but this would allow people to do Jacobian stuff without the OpenRave library).

Ben Axelrod

Sr. Robotics Software Engineer

iRobot Corporation

8 Crosby Drive, M/S 8-1

Bedford, MA 01730

(781) 430-3315

Re: [Feature Request] Jacobian in generated ikfast.cpp

Lucy
Are there any news about this? Is it possible now?
It would be really useful for me right now...

Re: [Feature Request] Jacobian in generated ikfast.cpp

sirop
Lucy wrote
Could you please then convert https://github.com/petercorke/robotics-toolbox-matlab/blob/master/%40SerialLink/jacob0.m to OpenRave python?