Fullscreen

Brennan Peter Sellner
Is the "Fullscreen" checkbox in the viewer's context menu a placeholder,
or should it be working?  It doesn't seem to do anything in my setup. :-)

Thanks,

-Brennan

Re: Fullscreen

Rosen Diankov-2
it's a placeholder from the default settings of SoQt. Do you
specifically need fullscreen? Just a note, if you want to create a
window with a different render buffer sizes use the wdims command line
option like

openrave -wdims 1280 1024

will create a 1280x1024 window.

rosen,

2008/8/10 Brennan Peter Sellner <[hidden email]>:

> Is the "Fullscreen" checkbox in the viewer's context menu a placeholder,
> or should it be working?  It doesn't seem to do anything in my setup. :-)
>
> Thanks,
>
> -Brennan

Re: Fullscreen

Brennan Peter Sellner
Fullscreen would be nice, but it's far from critical -- I had been
planning on using -wdims and appropriate window placement to achieve the
same result for our demo when I noticed the checkbox.

Thanks,

-Brennan