GetActiveManipualtor -> GetArmIndices

rod_a
Hi everybody,

I've wrote the trajectory example with my robot, but appears this message:

responsable@responsable-VirtualBox:~/Desktop/maq$ python maq.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "maq.py", line 23, in <module>
    traj = manipprob.MoveManipulator(goal,outputtrajobj=True,execute=False)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/openravepy/_openravepy_/interfaces/BaseManipulation.py", line 109, in MoveManipulator
    assert(len(goal) == len(self.robot.GetActiveManipulator().GetArmIndices()))
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'GetArmIndices'

any idea about the problem?

The code is:
manipprob = interfaces.BaseManipulation(robot)
goal=[-0.75,1.24,-0.064,2.33,-1.16,0.0]
traj = manipprob.MoveManipulator(goal,outputtrajobj=True,execute=False)
spec = traj.GetConfigurationSpecification()

My robot is a KUKA robot, with 6 joints

Thanks very much

Re: GetActiveManipualtor -> GetArmIndices

Praveen
Hi,

Does your robot xml have manipulator defined ?

You can set the active manipulator using robot.SetActiveManipulator(manipulator name)

Hope it works once you do this.

Regards
Praveen

On Wednesday, July 16, 2014 2:57 PM, rod_a [via OpenRAVE Users List] <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

http://openrave-users-list.185357.n3.nabble.com/GetActiveManipualtor-GetArmIndices-tp4027074.html
To start a new topic under OpenRAVE Users List, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from OpenRAVE Users List, click here.
NAML