Getting the opposite pose of the desired one using the ikfast, kuka lwr 7 DOF

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Getting the opposite pose of the desired one using the ikfast, kuka lwr 7 DOF

andrestoga
Hi,

I'm getting the opposite pose of the desired one using the ikfast. The situation is described in the following image:



The problem is that the pose of the robot is in the opposite direction where it should be. I have no clue in what I did wrong in the process of creating the ikfast library. Where I have doubts is in assigning the index for the baselink and for the eelink. I assigned --baselink=1 --eelink=9. Is that ok?

name      index parents  
-------------------------
world     0              
base_link 1     world    
link_0    2     base_link
link_1    3     link_0  
link_2    4     link_1  
link_3    5     link_2  
link_4    6     link_3  
link_5    7     link_4  
link_6    8     link_5  
link_7    9     link_6

Using the KDL kinematics plugin with MoveIt is working correctly. The version of ikfast that I'm using is 0x10000048 which comes with openrave-0.9. I don't know if it is better to use openrave 0.8.2 which comes with ikfast version 61 because I compared the ikfast generated for the ikfast version 0x10000048 with ikfast version 61 of the same robot and the lines of code of the version 0x10000048 is significantly bigger than version 61:

version 0x10000048: 30,412 lines of code
version 61: 4,302 lines of code

Best,