Grasping door handle

Huzaifa
I am trying to grab the handle of a cabinet door. The model for cabinet i am using is cabinet1.kinbody.xml. I looked at "fastgrasping.py" example and thought that as in the example grasping is being accomplished on bodies by just acquiring a body by env.GetBodies(), I could also achieve it if I define the cabinet in such a way that its handle is defined as a separate kinbody, but found out that KinBody is not iterable so although I can get to 'Cabinet' in my environment but I cannot get to the Handle of Cabinet by some simple function. Any help in this regard will be much appreciated.

I have also gone through C++ example of "orplanning_door.cpp" but what I think is that grasping in this example has been hard coded. (I could not actually understand how grasping is being achieved here).