Quantcast

Grasping examples are not running properly, during running it crashes

Grasping examples are not running properly, during running it crashes

Mika
Hi All,

I have downloaded and installed OpenRAVE-0.9.0 on windows 7.

I have tried to run all examples come with installation under folder of \OpenRAVE-0.9.0\Lib\site-packages\openravepy\_openravepy_.

But some examples with grasping and planning did not run properly, they crashes in the middle of running.

I have attached image of crashed process during fastgrasping.py.

What is wrong for my installation of OpenRAVE.

Please could you reply me ASAP.

Thanks in advance.