HUMAN ROBOTIC ARM OpenRAVE

Sandra24
Good morning the whole community, we are students of the career of Electronic Engineering, Control and Industrial Networking (ESPOCH- Ecuador). We Openrave simulated robot that performs the basic movientos of a human arm and we need ideas to get a more complete future model, type checking that Open Source software enables better development of robotics.
With this we seek to test a hypothesis of a final thesis work.

Thank you very much to all of us collaborate...!!

Re: HUMAN ROBOTIC ARM OpenRAVE

Franks
un poco de ayuda?

im sorry but is this OpenRAVE/IKFast only good for ubuntu ?im on win 8.1 x64 and i have had Zero luck with Visual Studio 2013