Help..!! "ikfastloader" failed to load iksolver

Help..!! "ikfastloader" failed to load iksolver

Sandra24

Hi Rosen,
I was testing my robot with some of the examples are written in c ++ and precisely what interests me is the "ikfastloader" but when I tried it with my robot there appeared the following error:

failed to load iksolver
Inconsistency detected by ld.so: dl-close.c: 762: _dl_close: Assertion `map->l_init_called' failed!

Then I tried it again but with robots of the examples are by default and the same error appeared.

I am new to programming in openrave, can you help?