Quantcast

How get istantaneus dof velocities

basix86
This post was updated on .
Hello, I would want get instantaneous velocities during a movement on trajectory.

My extracted code:
probot->GetController()->SetPath(traj); //move the manipulator
while(!probot->GetController()->IsDone()) {
        Transform t = pmanip->GetEndEffectorTransform(); //now i have a end-effector transform
        probot->GetDOFValues(vDOFValue); //now i have dof position
        probot->GetDOFVelocities(vDOFVel) //not works...

        boost::this_thread::sleep(boost::posix_time::milliseconds(REFRESH_MS));
}

Now, how can I extract instantaneous velocities of DOF?
Thanks

Re: How get istantaneus dof velocities

basix86
I have solved.

The solution is here:
http://openrave-users-list.185357.n3.nabble.com/Taking-instantaneous-velocities-from-trajectory-messages-td3397456.html

Now I would want get the end-effector velocities. Can you help me?