How to install OpenRAVE in fedora

Mic

How to install OpenRAVE in fedora

Mic
hi,
I want to install OpenRAVE in fedora.But I just see the introduction about ubuntu.How can I do it?

Re: How to install OpenRAVE in fedora

Bahram Maleki-Fard
Hi,

I've been installing OpenRAVE on Fedora for years now, maybe I can help :)

You need to compile it from source (there are still some pending issues before it can becoma an rpm):
http://www.openrave.org/docs/latest_stable/coreapihtml/installation.html
http://www.openrave.org/docs/latest_stable/coreapihtml/installation_linux.html

If your Fedora version is >16, you'll need to consider this issue:
https://github.com/rdiankov/openrave/issues/282
(This needs to get fixed before we can make further progress for a Fedora rpm :/)

You'll probably need to install the latest assimp library from source, too:
http://assimp.sourceforge.net/main_downloads.html

Cheers,
Bahram

2013/11/19 13:56 , Mic [hidden email]