Quantcast

How to link to the real world?

ldkcumt
In my opinion, control a real robot just to control the motors. My robot has 7 freedom with 8 servo motors(one of joints has two motors), I don not know how to change the animation into real messages for my motors.
    Formerly, I set up a solution with VS2010(MFC), use APIs offerred by manufacturer of motors. Although I can control the robot as my thought, but I have troubles on path planning. I am not familiar with win32 console app, so I want to use OpenRAVE in MFC project. Is it OK?
    Thank you!