IKFast fail with 6 and 7 DoF

lluissalord
Hi,

I want to have the IKFast files with the robot I attach in this post but it's giving me so much troubles to do it. I want to have a configuration from torso or base_link to L/RWristYaw or l/r_wrist. I think I have tried all the combination to have that but all of them gave me errors of max depth recursion or the computer got freeze after a while.

I have used this command (exept when is to L/RWristYaw that doesn't need --freeindex):
python `openrave-config --python-dir`/openravepy/_openravepy_/ikfast.py --robot=romeo.dae --iktype=transform6d --baselink=X --eelink=Y --freeindex=Z

romeo.zip
romeo.urdf

Re: IKFast fail with 6 and 7 DoF

lluissalord
Now, a new model have been released by personal from Aldebaran (the robot company). It results with the .dae in the romeo.zip file and the romeo.urdf. I have tried again and I haven't worked. One guy told me (here) that the joint convention it wasn't the right one, and we should fix it to work with it, but I don't know how.

Anyone who can help me?

Thank you!

romeo.zip
romeo.urdf