IkParameterization input for TranslationZAxisAngle4D

IkParameterization input for TranslationZAxisAngle4D

baxelrod

I am unable to generate IK parameterizations for the TranslationZAxisAngle4D ik type because I don’t know what I should give to IkParameterization().  I see from this example: http://openrave.org/docs/latest_stable/openravepy/examples.inversekinematicspick/ that the input to IkParameterization() varies by iktype.  I have tried several things all with no success.

Thanks,

-Ben

Ben Axelrod

Sr. Robotics Software Engineer

iRobot Corporation

8 Crosby Drive, M/S 8-1

Bedford, MA 01730

(781) 430-3315

Re: IkParameterization input for TranslationZAxisAngle4D

IkParameterization has Set* methods for each ik type that allow you to
set the values correctly.

2013/1/1 Axelrod, Benjamin <[hidden email]>:
> IkParameterization

Re: IkParameterization input for TranslationZAxisAngle4D

basix86
I want to try the TranslationXAxisAngle4D ik solver.
I have seen the tutorials:
http://openrave.org/docs/0.8.2/tutorials/openravepy_examples/
and
http://openrave.org/docs/latest_stable/openravepy/examples.tutorial_ik5d/

but I have ever problem to run the solver.

from openravepy import *
import numpy
env = Environment() # create the environment
env.SetViewer('qtcoin') # start the viewer
env.Load('./crustcrawler_five_kit2.xml') # load a simple scene
robot = env.GetRobots()[0] # get the first robot
manip = robot.GetActiveManipulator()
ikmodel = databases.inversekinematics.InverseKinematicsModel(robot,iktype=IkParameterization.Type.TranslationXAxisAngle4D)
if not ikmodel.load():
  ikmodel.autogenerate()
if not robot.CheckSelfCollision():
  solutions = ikmodel.manip.FindIKSolutions(IkParameterization().SetTranslationXAxisAngle4D (numpy.array([1.5,1.5,1.5]),0.0),IkFilterOptions.CheckEnvCollisions)

I have this error:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 2, in <module>
openravepy._openravepy_.openravepy_ext.openrave_exception: openrave (Assert): [/usr/include/boost/smart_ptr/shared_ptr.hpp:418] -> T* boost::shared_ptr<T>::operator->() const [with T = openravepy::PyIkParameterization], expr: px != 0

How can solve?

Re: IkParameterization input for TranslationZAxisAngle4D

basix86
If we want help me, this is my xml robot file:
crustcrawler_five_kit2.xml