Increase number of IK solutions and take into account joint limits

Increase number of IK solutions and take into account joint limits

teps
Is there a way to increase the number of obtained solutions with ikfast and take into account the joint limits? Currently I either get 0 or 8 solutions, and in case I get solutions, most of them fall out of the specified range. I am using python to generate the solver. The collada .dae file was generated from .urdf through ros.

Thank you for your help.