Initial camera location not being set via -f

Initial camera location not being set via -f

Brennan Peter Sellner
Hi,

When loading a scene via the -f commandline switch, the initial camera
position specified via camtrans and camrotaxis in the loaded XML file is
not used.  If I load the scene from Matlab via orEnvLoadScene (either
reloading the scene, or into an empty scene), the camera is properly
initialized.  I don't see an obvious problem in main.cpp, but then I
wouldn't expect it to be obvious. :-)

I'm running r240 (on Ubuntu 6.06, if it matters).

Thanks,

-Brennan

Re: Initial camera location not being set via -f

Rosen Diankov-2
Fixed in rev 241