Quantcast

Installing LAPACK on Windows (Include Path)

Installing LAPACK on Windows (Include Path)

GaTt
Hi,

I built lapack on my windows 8.1 machine and I am able to generate and use ik solutions. However this is only possible if I place the .lib and .dll files in the folder from where I am running openrave(.py), but not if I place them only in a directory included in the PATH variable.
Is there a folder in the openrave install directory, where openrave looks for such libraries and is able to load them?

Thank you and kind regards.
Clemens