KUKA Youbot using ikfast problem

aricc
Hi all,
I am trying to use ikfast(version 61) to control kuka youbot manipulator. I created the file ikfast61.cpp and tried to use  ComputeIk(eetrans, eerot, vfree.size() > 0 ? &vfree[0] : NULL, solutions); function to get solutions.
My question is:
How to set the transform rotation vector(eerot)?
I know that the translation5d only needs the first three elements of eerot. Is it roll pitch and yaw in rad? I tied to use roll pitch and yaw, but I cannot get any solutions?

Thanks for your help.

Re: KUKA Youbot using ikfast problem

Aaron
I'm guessing it expects a quaternion like this (w,x,y,z).