No SetDiffuseColor()?

Krzysztof Trzciński
Is there a reason why there is no GEOMPROPERTIES::SetDiffuseColor()?
And the same question goes for almost all properties of GEOMPROPERTIES. There is a Link::SwapGeometries(), but I still
cannot find a way to create a new GEOMPROPERTIES based on existing instance with changed some properties.

Re: No SetDiffuseColor()?

Hi Krzysztof,

great idea, added in r1783

http://openrave.programmingvision.com/ordocs/en/html/classOpenRAVE_1_1KinBody_1_1Link_1_1GEOMPROPERTIES.html#ad3b476c73ddeacb6d6c90b356fe8efd2

Keep in mind that sometimes the material of the robot can override
this setting, and the color will not pop up. If you set the viewer to
collision rending, you should be able to see the colors.

rosen,

2010/10/18 Krzysztof Trzciński <[hidden email]>:

> Is there a reason why there is no GEOMPROPERTIES::SetDiffuseColor()?
> And the same question goes for almost all properties of GEOMPROPERTIES. There is a Link::SwapGeometries(), but I still
> cannot find a way to create a new GEOMPROPERTIES based on existing instance with changed some properties.

Re: No SetDiffuseColor()?

Make that r1785