OMPL integration

Fabien R
Hello,

I would like to test different OMPL planners in OpenRAVE.
What is the recommended way to ease the integration ?

--
Fabien

Re: OMPL integration

Michael Koval
I wrote an OpenRAVE planner plugin that does exactly this. It
generates wrappers for all of the existing OMPL geometric planners. It
also handles converting from OpenRAVE's PlannerParameters into OMPL
options.

The code is available on Github:

https://github.com/personalrobotics/or_ompl

Note that the documentation is a bit out of date. I am working on
cleaning it up and will make an announcement to openrave-users
and ompl-users later this week. Stay tuned. :-)

-Michael