OpenRAVE integration with the Columbia Database

OpenRAVE integration with the Columbia Database

filipposanfilippo
I am looking for the integration between openrave and  the famous CGDB. The Columbia Grasp Database is a large dataset of precomputed grasps on thousands of 3D modelsis. I would like to know if is it possible and if someone has already tried to use it with operave or maybe if you think that it will be possible to do this. I will appreciate your advises and your trick.

Thanks!