OpenRAVE unable to run sample

mbkv
I have managed to build and install openrave-0.9 on my Fedora23.
When I try to run the example with
$ openrave.py --example graspplanning
I get the following output:
http://pasted.co/7a8d3866

Could you help me to troubleshoot please? Which environment variables should be set? I do not use bash shell. I use zsh. I have added the bin, share and plugins to my environment variables in .zshrc as follows

export LD_LIBRARY_PATH="/path/to/openrave-install/lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH"
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH="/path/to/openrave-install/share:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH"
export PATH="/path/to/openrave-install/bin:$PATH"
export PYTHONPATH="/path/to/openrave-install/lib64/python2.7/site-packages:$PYTHONPATH"
export OPENRAVE_DATA="/path/to/openrave/src/data"