OpenRave 0.9.0 on Windows 8.1

softy
Hello,
I've installed an openrave 0.9.0 on Windows 8.1 (compiled package - installer). Executable file "openrave.exe" work fine (i can load model/scene via mennu or command line), but when i run some python script (or example via openrave.py), I get an error:

QT v. 4.7.1 is installed in C:\Qt\  and I added path to "Path" environment variable and all of QT dll's is copied to bin folder of Openrave.
This is console, when i try just run openrave.py example:

or running only openrave.py:

Anyone can help?
Thanks

Re: OpenRave 0.9.0 on Windows 8.1

Franks
im sorry but is this OpenRAVE/IKFast only good for ubuntu ?im on win 8.1 x64 and i have had Zero luck with Visual Studio 2013

So my other question is what steps did you take to get this far? i cant get past the installation