PQP Error! EndModel() called on model with no triangles

PQP Error! EndModel() called on model with no triangles

Huan Liu
Hi Rosen,
I'm trying to use pqp for collision checking. But as soon as I loaded
the PR2 robot and switch to pqp, the error appears. However, if I load
the BarrettWAM, there is no error. I wonder if the PR2 model is
broken? Thanks!

>>> cc=env.CreateCollisionChecker('pqp')
>>> env.SetCollisionChecker(cc)
[odespace.h:211] destroying ode collision environment
[environment.h:648] setting pqp collision checker
[collisionPQP.h:62] creating pqp collision
[...]
True

Re: PQP Error! EndModel() called on model with no triangles

Huan Liu
Thanks Rosen! The problem is solved in r1740.