Quantcast

PR2 Inverse Reachability Database

Ahmed
Dear All,
I am trying to use PR2 inverse reachability database. I downloaded it from the website http://openrave.org/docs/latest_stable/openravepy/examples.tutorial_inversereachability/#generate-database and did what it asked but when i call the example code "openrave.py --example tutorial_inversereachability" it asks for making the database again. Can anyone help me in this regard, as it takes a long time to build the database.
Also, when i try building the database using ROS. I have ROS groovy on my i3. It uses 2 cores. When i do
rosmake openrave_data
it gives me
[ rosmake ] WARNING: The following args could not be parsed as stacks or packages: ['openrave_data']
[ rosmake ] ERROR: No arguments could be parsed into valid package or stack names.