PR2 Inverse Reachability Database

Ahmed
Dear All,
I am trying to use PR2 inverse reachability database. I downloaded it from the website http://openrave.org/docs/latest_stable/openravepy/examples.tutorial_inversereachability/#generate-database and did what it asked but when i call the example code "openrave.py --example tutorial_inversereachability" it asks for making the database again. Can anyone help me in this regard, as it takes a long time to build the database.
Also, when i try building the database using ROS. I have ROS groovy on my i3. It uses 2 cores. When i do
rosmake openrave_data
it gives me
[ rosmake ] WARNING: The following args could not be parsed as stacks or packages: ['openrave_data']
[ rosmake ] ERROR: No arguments could be parsed into valid package or stack names.

Re: PR2 Inverse Reachability Database

huky78
I'm having the same issue, did you manage to solve it?

Re: PR2 Inverse Reachability Database

rsantos88
Hi Ahmed,

As far as I know, the problem is that the database you are trying to load is old. So, I understand that it can't recognize the file you've downloaded. I've left my PC for a full week calculating the database. I can try to send to you this files. But when I'm trying to run "openrave.py --example tutorial_inversereachability", it shows the error of this issue. It doesn't show the possibility to ask me for making database again...
So, could you tell me what steeps you've followed to install openrave and it dependences? and what version of openrave and Ubuntu are you using?
Thanks

Re: PR2 Inverse Reachability Database

huky78
@rsantos88 could you perhaps share the database with me at adr.nicholas[at]gmail.com? I would like to try it. I generated a new database for a custom robot but its not recognised (just like the pr2 database downloaded from the tutorial website).

@huky78 ok, I can send to you the database of the example but please, tell me all the details of openrave installation: ubuntu version, openrave version, dependences, steps that you've followed... and please, tell me if it runs to you well.

Thanks!!

Re: PR2 Inverse Reachability Database

huky78
openrave.py --example tutorial_inversereachability works on my system using your generated dataset except for the last part where its supposed to show all results simultaneously

I'm using Ubuntu 16.04 and openrave 0.9.0 and I followed the installation steps here. It seems that there's a problem with your collada software(?). The link includes installation of collada-dom-dev which might help in your case(?)