Plan collision with grabbed object

richard
Hi Rosen and hi all again,

I have a simple scene with two cylinders, one has to be put into the
other. I define a goal joint configuration and openrave generates a plan
for it and moves on the trajectory. The problem is, even if the smaller
cylinder is grabbed, openrave plans with a collision of the two
cylinders, as it can be seen in the video. The small cylinder IS
grabbed, otherwise it wouldn't move with the arm.

Link to the video:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/95888530/out-3.ogv

I can't post the code, it's simply too much because the scene comes from
a whole framework. I installed openrave a while ago from the apt
repository, the version is 0.8.0.1, I simply wanted to know if there are
known bugs from this version regarding planning with grabbed objects.

Kind regards

Richard

--
Richard Cubek, M.Sc., Dipl.-Ing.(FH)
Ravensburg-Weingarten University of Applied Sciences