Planner Options in OpenRAVE

matt.cong
Hi Rosen,

What planners are available in OpenRAVE? I know that there is an RRT planner (used in the Hanoi example) but I'd like to learn more about other options.

Thanks,
Matthew

Re: Planner Options in OpenRAVE

Okal Billy
Hey matt,

Openrave has many planner in built, you can see installed planners by using

openrave --listplugins

Some of the planners may not work that well, but most do. Also there are other planners people have been developing as plugins, e.g PRM based planners I developed here(http://sourceforge.net/projects/prob-planning/)

Have fun

billy

2010/10/29 <[hidden email]>
Hi Rosen,

What planners are available in OpenRAVE? I know that there is an RRT planner (used in the Hanoi example) but I'd like to learn more about other options.

Thanks,
Matthew

Viele Gruss/Best Regards,
Billy Okal
Jacobs University Bremen
#5383, MA 333
"sure vi is user friendly, its just particular about who to be friends with"