Problem running a simple documentation example of custom link creation

Problem running a simple documentation example of custom link creation

Queer Roboticist
Hi fellows,

Greetings! I just installed OpenRAVE and tried running some examples through the python interpreter mentioned in the OpenRAVE documentation here: http://openrave.org/docs/latest_stable/tutorials/openravepy_examples/

The first few example run fine but when I try running the one titled "Creating Custom Kinematics Body", I get the following error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 4, in <module>
NameError: name 'GeometryType' is not defined

What could be the reason that the interpreter can't locate GeometryType class?

Thanks!