Problem with 3ds MAX .wrl files

GaTt
Hi,

I've modeled the parts of my robot in 3d's max. I did everything in meters and exported it to VRML. However, if I load my parts in openrave, they seem to be much bigger (e.g. the base is about 2.125 meters high). When I check the measurement in 3ds max, it still says 0.118x0.054x0.118 meters. Has anyone used 3d's max in combination with openrave and could help me with this?

If uploaded one part (the base) here: http://1drv.ms/1dNrQ7o

Greetings

Re: Problem with 3ds MAX .wrl files

GaTt
Hi Rosen,

thank you for your quick reply. I will try to fix this in 3d's max.