Problem with 4-dof arm

xuxinwang
Dear all au_crustcrawler_ax12.urdf
<http://openrave-users-list.185357.n3.nabble.com/file/n4027305/au_crustcrawler_ax12.urdf>
Sorry to trouble you.
I want to find the translationdirection5d solutions for my arm. This arm is
4-dof, but I added a fake 5-th dof by putting a virtual joint between the
right_gripper_link and right_gripper_base_link.
However, my computer cost couple of hours and cannot show the solutions, it
only shows that

INFO: ikfast translation direction 5d: [j0, j1, j2, j3, j5]
INFO: attempting li/woernle/hiller general ik method
INFO: found non-singular AU matrix

Could you please give me some ideas?

Many thanks
yours