Problem with module grasping

filipposanfilippo
Hi,
I have to realize a model of a modular hand.
I'm trying to use the module for grasping. I use this command:

openrave.py --database grasping --robot=ModularHand2-I.robot.xml

but I obtain this:

openravepy is not set into PYTHONPATH env variable, attempting to add
[openravepy_int.cpp:2557] viewer qtcoin successfully attached
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'OpenRAVE::openrave_exception'
Aborted

I attach my robot and all the other files. Could you please have a look of them? Thanks a lot, Filippo

Re: Problem with module grasping

can you also add this to your command line: "--debug=verbose"

...and there's no files
thanks,
rosen,

2010/11/16 filipposanfilippo <[hidden email]>:

> Hi,
> I have to realize a model of a modular hand.
> I'm trying to use the module for grasping. I use this command:
>
> openrave.py --database grasping --robot=ModularHand2-I.robot.xml
>
> but I obtain this:
>
> openravepy is not set into PYTHONPATH env variable, attempting to add
> [openravepy_int.cpp:2557] viewer qtcoin successfully attached
> 'OpenRAVE::openrave_exception'
> Aborted
>
> I attach my robot and all the other files. Could you please have a look of
> them? Thanks a lot, Filippo

Re: Problem with module grasping

filipposanfilippo
Sorry, thanks for your prompt reply.
Here the files:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12391188/ModularHand.tar.gz

I tried this:
openrave.py --database grasping --robot=ModularHand2-I.robot.xml --debug=verbose

but I obtained:
openrave.py: error: no such option: --debug