Problems compiling plugin using Win7/Visual Studio C++

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Problems compiling plugin using Win7/Visual Studio C++

pires
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Problems compiling plugin using Win7/Visual Studio C++

Rosen Diankov
Administrator
Hi Pires,

The hanoi example is now inside openrave. I suggest you look at

http://openrave.programmingvision.com/ordocs/en/openravepy-html/openravepy.examples.hanoi-module.html

Once you setup your openrave enviornment (PYTHONPATH and Path
environment vars), you should be able to execute the example by typing
this into the command line:

openrave.py --example hanoi

The latest openrave windows binaries are a month old and can be
downloaded from here:

http;//www.programmingvision.com/openrave_1716.zip

I highly recommend you directly compile from sources though.

rosen,

2010/9/20 pires <[hidden email]>:

>
> Hi Rosen,
>
> I'm quite new to the organization of OpenRAVE so pardon me if my question
> sounds silly.
>
> I downloaded an already compiled version of OpenRAVE for windows and have
> been using it quite successfully (python, matlab scripting all working etc).
>
> I was looking at the following course page
> (http://planning.cs.cmu.edu/spr2008/hw3.php) for a course you once TA-ed at
> CMU :) and as an exercise, I thought this homework would be ideal for me to
> see if I can get my planning concepts right as well as to get a hang of how
> plugins work in OpenRAVE.
>
> So When I opened the vs sln file and tried to compile using VS C++, I
> encounter the following errors:
>
> 1>------ Build started: Project: hanoipuzzle, Configuration: Release Win32
> ------
> 1>  hanoiplanner.cpp
> 1>c:\users\pires\desktop\planning\hanoipuzzle\stdafx.h(148): error C2143:
> syntax error : missing ';' before '*'
> 1>c:\users\pires\desktop\planning\hanoipuzzle\stdafx.h(148): error C4430:
> missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
> 1>c:\users\pires\desktop\planning\hanoipuzzle\stdafx.h(148): error C4430:
> missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
> 1>c:\users\pires\desktop\planning\hanoipuzzle\hanoiplanner.h(19): error
> C2504: 'PlannerBase' : base class undefined
> 1>c:\users\pires\desktop\planning\hanoipuzzle\hanoiplanner.h(25): error
> C2061: syntax error : identifier 'RobotBase'
> 1>c:\users\pires\desktop\planning\hanoipuzzle\hanoiplanner.h(26): error
> C2061: syntax error : identifier 'Trajectory'
> 1>c:\users\pires\desktop\planning\hanoipuzzle\hanoiplanner.h(28): error
> C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '*'
> 1>c:\users\pires\desktop\planning\hanoipuzzle\hanoiplanner.h(28): error
> C2433: 'HanoiPlanner::RobotBase' : 'virtual' not permitted on data
> declarations
> 1>c:\users\pires\desktop\planning\hanoipuzzle\hanoiplanner.h(28): error
> C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support
> default-int
> 1>c:\users\pires\desktop\planning\hanoipuzzle\hanoiplanner.h(28): error
> C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support
> default-int
> 1>c:\users\pires\desktop\planning\hanoipuzzle\hanoiplanner.h(28): warning
> C4183: 'GetRobot': missing return type; assumed to be a member function
> returning 'int'
> 1>c:\users\pires\desktop\planning\hanoipuzzle\hanoiplanner.h(31): error
> C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '*'
> 1>c:\users\pires\desktop\planning\hanoipuzzle\hanoiplanner.h(31): error
> C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support
> default-int
> 1>c:\users\pires\desktop\planning\hanoipuzzle\hanoiplanner.h(31): error
> C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support
> default-int
> 1>c:\users\pires\desktop\planning\hanoipuzzle\hanoiplanner.h(28): error
> C2065: '_robot' : undeclared identifier
> 1>c:\users\pires\desktop\planning\hanoipuzzle\hanoiproblem.h(5): error
> C2504: 'ProblemInstance' : base class undefined
> 1>c:\users\pires\desktop\planning\hanoipuzzle\hanoiproblem.h(10): error
> C2061: syntax error : identifier 'EnvironmentBase'
> 1>c:\users\pires\desktop\planning\hanoipuzzle\hanoiproblem.h(11): error
> C2065: 'RobotBase' : undeclared identifier
> 1>c:\users\pires\desktop\planning\hanoipuzzle\hanoiproblem.h(11): error
> C2059: syntax error : '>'
> 1>c:\users\pires\desktop\planning\hanoipuzzle\hanoiproblem.h(11): error
> C2059: syntax error : ')'
> 1>c:\users\pires\desktop\planning\hanoipuzzle\hanoiproblem.h(15): error
> C2065: 'response' : undeclared identifier
> 1>c:\users\pires\desktop\planning\hanoipuzzle\hanoiproblem.h(15): error
> C2275: 'std::string' : illegal use of this type as an expression
> 1>          C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio
> 10.0\VC\include\xstring(2063) : see declaration of 'std::string'
> 1>c:\users\pires\desktop\planning\hanoipuzzle\hanoiproblem.h(15): error
> C2143: syntax error : missing ',' before ')'
> 1>c:\users\pires\desktop\planning\hanoipuzzle\hanoiproblem.h(22): error
> C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '}'
> 1>..\hanoiplanner.cpp(4): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '{'
> 1>..\hanoiplanner.cpp(5): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '}'
> 1>..\hanoiplanner.cpp(8): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '{'
> 1>..\hanoiplanner.cpp(9): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '}'
> 1>..\hanoiplanner.cpp(12): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before
> '{'
> 1>..\hanoiplanner.cpp(18): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before
> '}'
> 1>..\hanoiplanner.cpp(21): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before
> '{'
> 1>..\hanoiplanner.cpp(33): error C2653: 'Trajectory' : is not a class or
> namespace name
> 1>..\hanoiplanner.cpp(38): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before
> '}'
> 1>..\hanoiplanner.cpp(39): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before
> '}'
> 1>..\hanoiplanner.cpp(39): fatal error C1004: unexpected end-of-file found
> 1>  hanoiproblem.cpp
> 1>c:\users\pires\desktop\planning\hanoipuzzle\stdafx.h(148): error C2143:
> syntax error : missing ';' before '*'
> 1>c:\users\pires\desktop\planning\hanoipuzzle\stdafx.h(148): error C4430:
> missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
> 1>c:\users\pires\desktop\planning\hanoipuzzle\stdafx.h(148): error C4430:
> missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
> 1>c:\users\pires\desktop\planning\hanoipuzzle\hanoiplanner.h(19): error
> C2504: 'PlannerBase' : base class undefined
> 1>c:\users\pires\desktop\planning\hanoipuzzle\hanoiplanner.h(25): error
> C2061: syntax error : identifier 'RobotBase'
> 1>c:\users\pires\desktop\planning\hanoipuzzle\hanoiplanner.h(26): error
> C2061: syntax error : identifier 'Trajectory'
> 1>c:\users\pires\desktop\planning\hanoipuzzle\hanoiplanner.h(28): error
> C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '*'
> 1>c:\users\pires\desktop\planning\hanoipuzzle\hanoiplanner.h(28): error
> C2433: 'HanoiPlanner::RobotBase' : 'virtual' not permitted on data
> declarations
> 1>c:\users\pires\desktop\planning\hanoipuzzle\hanoiplanner.h(28): error
> C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support
> default-int
> 1>c:\users\pires\desktop\planning\hanoipuzzle\hanoiplanner.h(28): error
> C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support
> default-int
> 1>c:\users\pires\desktop\planning\hanoipuzzle\hanoiplanner.h(28): warning
> C4183: 'GetRobot': missing return type; assumed to be a member function
> returning 'int'
> 1>c:\users\pires\desktop\planning\hanoipuzzle\hanoiplanner.h(31): error
> C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '*'
> 1>c:\users\pires\desktop\planning\hanoipuzzle\hanoiplanner.h(31): error
> C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support
> default-int
> 1>c:\users\pires\desktop\planning\hanoipuzzle\hanoiplanner.h(31): error
> C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support
> default-int
> 1>c:\users\pires\desktop\planning\hanoipuzzle\hanoiplanner.h(28): error
> C2065: '_robot' : undeclared identifier
> 1>c:\users\pires\desktop\planning\hanoipuzzle\hanoiproblem.h(5): error
> C2504: 'ProblemInstance' : base class undefined
> 1>c:\users\pires\desktop\planning\hanoipuzzle\hanoiproblem.h(10): error
> C2061: syntax error : identifier 'EnvironmentBase'
> 1>c:\users\pires\desktop\planning\hanoipuzzle\hanoiproblem.h(11): error
> C2065: 'RobotBase' : undeclared identifier
> 1>c:\users\pires\desktop\planning\hanoipuzzle\hanoiproblem.h(11): error
> C2059: syntax error : '>'
> 1>c:\users\pires\desktop\planning\hanoipuzzle\hanoiproblem.h(11): error
> C2059: syntax error : ')'
> 1>c:\users\pires\desktop\planning\hanoipuzzle\hanoiproblem.h(15): error
> C2065: 'response' : undeclared identifier
> 1>c:\users\pires\desktop\planning\hanoipuzzle\hanoiproblem.h(15): error
> C2275: 'std::string' : illegal use of this type as an expression
> 1>          C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio
> 10.0\VC\include\xstring(2063) : see declaration of 'std::string'
> 1>c:\users\pires\desktop\planning\hanoipuzzle\hanoiproblem.h(15): error
> C2143: syntax error : missing ',' before ')'
> 1>c:\users\pires\desktop\planning\hanoipuzzle\hanoiproblem.h(22): error
> C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '}'
> 1>..\hanoiproblem.cpp(4): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '{'
> 1>..\hanoiproblem.cpp(6): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '}'
> 1>..\hanoiproblem.cpp(9): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '{'
> 1>..\hanoiproblem.cpp(10): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before
> '}'
> 1>..\hanoiproblem.cpp(13): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before
> '{'
> 1>..\hanoiproblem.cpp(14): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before
> '}'
> 1>..\hanoiproblem.cpp(16): error C2059: syntax error : ')'
> 1>..\hanoiproblem.cpp(17): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before
> '{'
> 1>..\hanoiproblem.cpp(20): error C2065: 'cmd' : undeclared identifier
> 1>..\hanoiproblem.cpp(23): error C2227: left of '->GetBodies' must point to
> class/struct/union/generic type
> 1>          type is 'int *'
> 1>..\hanoiproblem.cpp(23): error C2228: left of '.size' must have
> class/struct/union
> 1>..\hanoiproblem.cpp(23): error C2143: syntax error : missing ',' before
> ')'
> 1>..\hanoiproblem.cpp(24): error C2065: 'KinBody' : undeclared identifier
> 1>..\hanoiproblem.cpp(24): error C2059: syntax error : '>'
> 1>..\hanoiproblem.cpp(24): error C2039: 'const_iterator' : is not a member
> of '`global namespace''
> 1>..\hanoiproblem.cpp(25): error C2143: syntax error : missing ')' before
> ';'
> 1>..\hanoiproblem.cpp(25): error C2059: syntax error : ')'
> 1>..\hanoiproblem.cpp(25): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before
> '{'
> 1>..\hanoiproblem.cpp(28): error C2065: 'itbody' : undeclared identifier
> 1>..\hanoiproblem.cpp(28): error C2227: left of '->GetName' must point to
> class/struct/union/generic type
> 1>          type is ''unknown-type''
> 1>..\hanoiproblem.cpp(28): error C2065: 't' : undeclared identifier
> 1>..\hanoiproblem.cpp(28): error C2228: left of '.trans' must have
> class/struct/union
> 1>          type is ''unknown-type''
> 1>..\hanoiproblem.cpp(28): error C2228: left of '.x' must have
> class/struct/union
> 1>..\hanoiproblem.cpp(28): error C2065: 't' : undeclared identifier
> 1>..\hanoiproblem.cpp(28): error C2228: left of '.trans' must have
> class/struct/union
> 1>          type is ''unknown-type''
> 1>..\hanoiproblem.cpp(28): error C2228: left of '.y' must have
> class/struct/union
> 1>..\hanoiproblem.cpp(28): error C2065: 't' : undeclared identifier
> 1>..\hanoiproblem.cpp(28): error C2228: left of '.trans' must have
> class/struct/union
> 1>          type is ''unknown-type''
> 1>..\hanoiproblem.cpp(28): error C2228: left of '.z' must have
> class/struct/union
> 1>..\hanoiproblem.cpp(28): error C2143: syntax error : missing ',' before
> ')'
> 1>..\hanoiproblem.cpp(29): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before
> '}'
> 1>..\hanoiproblem.cpp(36): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before
> '}'
> 1>..\hanoiproblem.cpp(38): error C2065: 'RobotBase' : undeclared identifier
> 1>..\hanoiproblem.cpp(38): error C2059: syntax error : '>'
> 1>..\hanoiproblem.cpp(38): error C2059: syntax error : ')'
> 1>..\hanoiproblem.cpp(39): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before
> '{'
> 1>..\hanoiproblem.cpp(46): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before
> '}'
> 1>..\hanoiproblem.cpp(49): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before
> '{'
> 1>..\hanoiproblem.cpp(53): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before
> '{'
> 1>..\hanoiproblem.cpp(55): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before
> '}'
> 1>..\hanoiproblem.cpp(58): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before
> '}'
> 1>..\hanoiproblem.cpp(60): error C2065: 'response' : undeclared identifier
> 1>..\hanoiproblem.cpp(60): error C2275: 'std::string' : illegal use of this
> type as an expression
> 1>          C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio
> 10.0\VC\include\xstring(2063) : see declaration of 'std::string'
> 1>..\hanoiproblem.cpp(60): error C2143: syntax error : missing ',' before
> ')'
> 1>..\hanoiproblem.cpp(61): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before
> '{'
> 1>..\hanoiproblem.cpp(63): error C2065: 'cmd' : undeclared identifier
> 1>..\hanoiproblem.cpp(64): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before
> '}'
> 1>..\hanoiproblem.cpp(67): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before
> '{'
> 1>..\hanoiproblem.cpp(72): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before
> '}'
> 1>..\hanoiproblem.cpp(73): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before
> '}'
> 1>..\hanoiproblem.cpp(73): fatal error C1004: unexpected end-of-file found
> 1>  hanoipuzzlemain.cpp
> 1>c:\users\pires\desktop\planning\hanoipuzzle\stdafx.h(148): error C2143:
> syntax error : missing ';' before '*'
> 1>c:\users\pires\desktop\planning\hanoipuzzle\stdafx.h(148): error C4430:
> missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
> 1>c:\users\pires\desktop\planning\hanoipuzzle\stdafx.h(148): error C4430:
> missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
> 1>c:\users\pires\desktop\planning\hanoipuzzle\hanoiplanner.h(19): error
> C2504: 'PlannerBase' : base class undefined
> 1>c:\users\pires\desktop\planning\hanoipuzzle\hanoiplanner.h(25): error
> C2061: syntax error : identifier 'RobotBase'
> 1>c:\users\pires\desktop\planning\hanoipuzzle\hanoiplanner.h(26): error
> C2061: syntax error : identifier 'Trajectory'
> 1>c:\users\pires\desktop\planning\hanoipuzzle\hanoiplanner.h(28): error
> C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '*'
> 1>c:\users\pires\desktop\planning\hanoipuzzle\hanoiplanner.h(28): error
> C2433: 'HanoiPlanner::RobotBase' : 'virtual' not permitted on data
> declarations
> 1>c:\users\pires\desktop\planning\hanoipuzzle\hanoiplanner.h(28): error
> C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support
> default-int
> 1>c:\users\pires\desktop\planning\hanoipuzzle\hanoiplanner.h(28): error
> C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support
> default-int
> 1>c:\users\pires\desktop\planning\hanoipuzzle\hanoiplanner.h(28): warning
> C4183: 'GetRobot': missing return type; assumed to be a member function
> returning 'int'
> 1>c:\users\pires\desktop\planning\hanoipuzzle\hanoiplanner.h(31): error
> C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '*'
> 1>c:\users\pires\desktop\planning\hanoipuzzle\hanoiplanner.h(31): error
> C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support
> default-int
> 1>c:\users\pires\desktop\planning\hanoipuzzle\hanoiplanner.h(31): error
> C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support
> default-int
> 1>c:\users\pires\desktop\planning\hanoipuzzle\hanoiplanner.h(28): error
> C2065: '_robot' : undeclared identifier
> 1>c:\users\pires\desktop\planning\hanoipuzzle\hanoiproblem.h(5): error
> C2504: 'ProblemInstance' : base class undefined
> 1>c:\users\pires\desktop\planning\hanoipuzzle\hanoiproblem.h(10): error
> C2061: syntax error : identifier 'EnvironmentBase'
> 1>c:\users\pires\desktop\planning\hanoipuzzle\hanoiproblem.h(11): error
> C2065: 'RobotBase' : undeclared identifier
> 1>c:\users\pires\desktop\planning\hanoipuzzle\hanoiproblem.h(11): error
> C2059: syntax error : '>'
> 1>c:\users\pires\desktop\planning\hanoipuzzle\hanoiproblem.h(11): error
> C2059: syntax error : ')'
> 1>c:\users\pires\desktop\planning\hanoipuzzle\hanoiproblem.h(15): error
> C2065: 'response' : undeclared identifier
> 1>c:\users\pires\desktop\planning\hanoipuzzle\hanoiproblem.h(15): error
> C2275: 'std::string' : illegal use of this type as an expression
> 1>          C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio
> 10.0\VC\include\xstring(2063) : see declaration of 'std::string'
> 1>c:\users\pires\desktop\planning\hanoipuzzle\hanoiproblem.h(15): error
> C2143: syntax error : missing ',' before ')'
> 1>c:\users\pires\desktop\planning\hanoipuzzle\hanoiproblem.h(22): error
> C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '}'
> 1>..\hanoipuzzlemain.cpp(10): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before
> '{'
> 1>..\hanoipuzzlemain.cpp(13): error C2146: syntax error : missing ',' before
> identifier 'name'
> 1>..\hanoipuzzlemain.cpp(13): error C2065: 'name' : undeclared identifier
> 1>..\hanoipuzzlemain.cpp(13): error C2143: syntax error : missing ',' before
> ')'
> 1>..\hanoipuzzlemain.cpp(14): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before
> '{'
> 1>..\hanoipuzzlemain.cpp(15): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before
> '{'
> 1>..\hanoipuzzlemain.cpp(24): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before
> '}'
> 1>..\hanoipuzzlemain.cpp(27): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before
> '}'
> 1>..\hanoipuzzlemain.cpp(31): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before
> '{'
> 1>..\hanoipuzzlemain.cpp(33): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before
> '{'
> 1>..\hanoipuzzlemain.cpp(34): error C2065: 'size' : undeclared identifier
> 1>..\hanoipuzzlemain.cpp(34): error C2065: 'PLUGININFO' : undeclared
> identifier
> 1>..\hanoipuzzlemain.cpp(34): error C2070: ''unknown-type'': illegal sizeof
> operand
> 1>..\hanoipuzzlemain.cpp(34): error C2143: syntax error : missing ',' before
> ')'
> 1>..\hanoipuzzlemain.cpp(36): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before
> '}'
> 1>..\hanoipuzzlemain.cpp(41): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before
> '}'
> 1>..\hanoipuzzlemain.cpp(44): error C2065: 'penv' : undeclared identifier
> 1>..\hanoipuzzlemain.cpp(44): error C2143: syntax error : missing ',' before
> ')'
> 1>..\hanoipuzzlemain.cpp(45): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before
> '{'
> 1>..\hanoipuzzlemain.cpp(49): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before
> '}'
> 1>..\hanoipuzzlemain.cpp(51): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before
> '}'
> 1>..\hanoipuzzlemain.cpp(52): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before
> '}'
> 1>..\hanoipuzzlemain.cpp(52): fatal error C1004: unexpected end-of-file
> found
> ========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========
>
> I apologize for the long pasted code.
>
> The only thing I have done was to add the $OPENRAVE_INSTALL/include and
> $OPENRAVE_INSTALL/lib to the additional include dependencies and libs under
> project properties. Do I have to do anything else?
>
> Thanks,
> pires
> --
> View this message in context: http://openrave-users-list.185357.n3.nabble.com/Problems-compiling-plugin-using-Win7-Visual-Studio-C-tp1527557p1527557.html
> Sent from the OpenRAVE Users List mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Start uncovering the many advantages of virtual appliances
> and start using them to simplify application deployment and
> accelerate your shift to cloud computing.
> http://p.sf.net/sfu/novell-sfdev2dev
> _______________________________________________
> Openrave-users mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/openrave-users
>

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Start uncovering the many advantages of virtual appliances
and start using them to simplify application deployment and
accelerate your shift to cloud computing.
http://p.sf.net/sfu/novell-sfdev2dev
_______________________________________________
Openrave-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/openrave-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Problems compiling plugin using Win7/Visual Studio C++

pires
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Problems compiling plugin using Win7/Visual Studio C++

Rosen Diankov
Administrator
hi Pires,

Please try the official C++ examples that can be found in
$OPENRAVE_INSTALL/openrave/share/cppexamples. There should be a
runcmake_win.bat file for generating the correct SLN files.

Here's a tutorial on how to write C++ plugins.

http://openrave.programmingvision.com/ordocs/en/html/writing_plugins.html

hope this helps,
rosen,

2010/9/20 pires <[hidden email]>:

>
> Hi Rosen,
>
> Thanks for the really prompt reply. I really appreciate it.
>
> My binaries are the latest so that is not too much of any issue. And also, I
> have set the Path and PYTHONPATHs as well so I was able to run the python
> script example.
>
> But actually my question is more about the part on writing C++ plugins.
> Let's say I want to write my own planner plugin instead of using the default
> planner (rBiRRT), what should be the best/right way of compiling it if I am
> using VC++? For me, it seems like while the compiler/linker was able to
> reference the lib/include files in $OPENRAVE_INSTALL/openrave/include and
> $OPENRAVE_INSTALL/openrave/include, the basic interfaces and things like
> "PlannerBase", "EnvironmentBase" and "Trajectory" and many more cannot be
> found.
>
> Do you have any ideas on this? Or is it because I'm using the binary
> version?
>
> Thanks once again in advance,
> Pires
> --
> View this message in context: http://openrave-users-list.185357.n3.nabble.com/Problems-compiling-plugin-using-Win7-Visual-Studio-C-tp1527557p1527651.html
> Sent from the OpenRAVE Users List mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Start uncovering the many advantages of virtual appliances
> and start using them to simplify application deployment and
> accelerate your shift to cloud computing.
> http://p.sf.net/sfu/novell-sfdev2dev
> _______________________________________________
> Openrave-users mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/openrave-users
>

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Start uncovering the many advantages of virtual appliances
and start using them to simplify application deployment and
accelerate your shift to cloud computing.
http://p.sf.net/sfu/novell-sfdev2dev
_______________________________________________
Openrave-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/openrave-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Problems compiling plugin using Win7/Visual Studio C++

pires
This post has NOT been accepted by the mailing list yet.
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.