Re: IKFast and joint limits

Rosen Diankov
hi antons,

yes, this is correct. generated ikfast doesn't not take into account
joint limits. although in the future, i've been thinking of adding a
function that allows users to set joint limits. in either case, i'm
against the idea of hardcoding joint limits.

perhaps we can see a 2-3x increase in speed with early rejection, but
the generated ik solver is already very fast, so i doubt anyone will
notice ;0)