Re: New to OpenRave Environment Loading Question

Re: New to OpenRave Environment Loading Question

MattTaylor
I had this, but the robot was also mirrored width-wise. We used a robot model made from STL files exported from Solid Edge.

I've not had time to look for a solution. For the time being, I have just worked using the sideways coordinates, and it hasn't really been a problem yet.

Matt

Re: New to OpenRave Environment Loading Question

Franks
how is it that i can bring my FUSION360 or AutoCAD STL's to IK ?