RuntimeError: maximum recursion depth exceeded while calling a Python object

RuntimeError: maximum recursion depth exceeded while calling a Python object

Matt
I'm trying to generate the inverse kinematics for my 6DOF UR5 .dae with:
openrave0.9.py --database inversekinematics --robot=/path/to/ur5_dummyhand.xml
I'm getting the following error: RuntimeError: maximum recursion depth exceeded while calling a Python object
I'm using the latest stable release on a clean Ubuntu 14.04 machine.
Any idea what's causing the error? Thanks.
ur5_dummyhand.xml is attached, and ur5_robot.dae is available here.

ur5_dummyhand.xml

Re: RuntimeError: maximum recursion depth exceeded while calling a Python object

Matt
I'm successful when I use an older version of OpenRAVE and don't update the dependencies, but I don't understand why. I had initially installed the dependencies listed here. These updates and the latest stable version of OpenRAVE produced the error from my previous message. With a fresh installation of Ubuntu 14.04 and OpenRAVE b89980e17d72084d0728e1a8067ba684e75156a2 from January 5, the database entry is generated successfully. Any idea why that would be?