Segmentation Fault when running hanoi example

Segmentation Fault when running hanoi example

sid17
Hi ,
I installed openrave on Ubuntu 14.04. I was able to make and install it successfully. However, when I try to run the test program openrave.py --example hanoi, it gives me a segmentation fault. When I try to run using gdb, it gives the following log.

[New Thread 0x7fffd805e700 (LWP 3675)]
[plugindatabase.h:929 _SysLoadLibrary] /usr/local/share/openrave-0.9/plugins/openravepy_configurationcache.so: libconfigurationcache.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
[plugindatabase.h:857 _LoadPlugin] failed to load: /usr/local/share/openrave-0.9/plugins/openravepy_configurationcache.so
[New Thread 0x7fffc7fff700 (LWP 3676)]
[New Thread 0x7fffc77fe700 (LWP 3677)]
[New Thread 0x7fffc6ffd700 (LWP 3678)]
[New Thread 0x7fffb3557700 (LWP 3679)]
[New Thread 0x7fffb2d56700 (LWP 3680)]
[New Thread 0x7fffaaeb4700 (LWP 3681)]
[New Thread 0x7fffaa6b3700 (LWP 3682)]
[New Thread 0x7fffa9eb2700 (LWP 3683)]
[New Thread 0x7fff967f9700 (LWP 3686)]

[Switching to Thread 0x7fffc77fe700 (LWP 3677)]
0x00007fffd6ebda90 in ViewerRecorder::_GetCodecsCommand(std::ostream&, std::istream&) () from /usr/local/share/openrave-0.9/plugins/liblogging.so

I will be glad if someone can help me out in this matter.

Re: Segmentation Fault when running hanoi example

vinjk
I have the same problem. Did you get solution for it?

Re: Segmentation Fault when running hanoi example

vinjk
I downgraded to Ubuntu 12.04 LTS and installed OpenRAVE 0.8.2. It works now.