Quantcast

The c++ examples page link to on the python example page leads to a 404 error.

The c++ examples page link to on the python example page leads to a 404 error.

mlautman
The c++ examples page link to on the python example page leads to a 404 error.

Python example page:
http://openrave.org/docs/latest_stable/examples/#openrave-examples

C++ example page:
http://openrave.org/docs/latest_stable/examples/coreapihtml/cpp_examples.html/

picture of the 404 error:

PS: Side note, you should NEVER set debug=True on production.

Re: The c++ examples page link to on the python example page leads to a 404 error.

mlautman

Re: The c++ examples page link to on the python example page leads to a 404 error.

mlautman

Re: The c++ examples page link to on the python example page leads to a 404 error.

mlautman
and another: http://openrave.org/docs/latest_stable/main/index.html/
found at: http://openrave.org/docs/latest_stable/coreapihtml/index.html

Is there another place I could be posting/sending these? I hate to keep spamming the forum with this stuff but it's really important that users are able to navigate the documentation.