The problem about the simplemanipulation example

The problem about the simplemanipulation example

munu
Hello.
I am a new learner.
When I run the simplemanipulation example,I meet a big problem.

First,I run "openrave0.9.py --example simplemanipulation"in the terminal.
When the pr2 robot moves robot base to target,I find the pr2 robot can not found a suitable path to the destination.
In fact,the pr2 robot goes in a wrong way,even out of the area of the floor.It can be seen in the picture.

At the same time,I find some messages in the terminal:

move robot base to target
2017-01-11 09:43:29,203 openrave [WARN] [basemanipulation.cpp:565 MoveActiveJoints] planner BiRRT does not support GetGoalIndex command necessary for determining what goal it chose! openrave (Assert): [size_t OpenRAVE::planningutils::InsertActiveDOFWaypointWithRetiming(int, const std::vector<double>&, const std::vector<double>&, OpenRAVE::TrajectoryBasePtr, OpenRAVE::RobotBasePtr, OpenRAVE::dReal, OpenRAVE::dReal, const string&, const string&):1324] env=1 failed to retime init traj

I am look forward to learning how to help the robot find best path to destination,meanwhile the robot can avoid the collision with other obiects.
I am a chinese student,I have some difficulties with reading the English openrave documentations.Could you can give me some documentations in Chinese,or give me a book lists I can found?

Could you help me solve the problm?Thanks a lot!robot move base in a wrong wayrobot move base in a wrong way
krn

Re: The problem about the simplemanipulation example

krn
I am also having the similar problem. Could you able to find out any solution??